Adam Scott and Charlie Simpson Mention Rob's Music

Photobucket Photobucket
WallStreet Journal 'Parks and Recreation' Star Sounds Off on Other Famous People
In honor of the new “Parks & Recreation” season, we went souvenir shopping on Canal Street with Scott last week. Herewith, some of his thoughts on other celebrities, explained while perusing Obama mugs and “I Heart NY” t-shirts:

On Rob Pattinson: “No, he is not putting out an album! God, I don’t understand actors who put out albums. I don’t think anyone should take being a famous actor as a cue that it’s time put out an album. I mean, can you imagine how many album he’ll sell? So many. So why not, I guess. That would be cool if he came out with an album of really weird growly rock. I would love that, but I fear it’ll be navel-gazing acoustic balladry that’ll make me want to kill myself.” via

Press Party Charlie Simpson says that he'd love to duet with Robert Pattinson. 
Charlie Simpson says that he would jump at the chance to duet with Twilight star, Robert Pattinson. The former Busted member says that Pattinson has got a great voice and he's love to work with him:

"I heard one of his songs, I think it was on the Twilight soundtrack, someone said I should check out his stuff. [A duet] would be awesome, I'd be well up for that".
Simpson's band, Fightstar, are currently on hiatus and the singer released a solo album, 'Young Pilgrim', in August.