Emily Browning Talks Twilight, Says Kristen is "Perfect" for the role


Digital Spy Emily Browning has said that she has no regrets about declining an audition for the lead role of Bella Swan in Twilight. "It's not a regret. People love that cast so much. Kristen Stewart is just perfect in that role and I think that everyone can see that that was the cast that it was meant to be.

"I feel kind of bad for them sometimes, the way they're hounded by the media. I don't think that I could have been as strong through that as they have been."

Browning was invited to try out for the part after being described as the "favourite choice" by the novel's author Stephenie Meyer on her personal blog.

The Sleeping Beauty actress turned down the opportunity because she was "just exhausted" and "definitely didn't want to sign on to a trilogy" at the time.

Thanks to my wifey, lizelleb