Rob, Kristen, and Taylor's Interview with Fancy Magazine (Holland)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Thanks to HollandGirl for the scans and translation.

Bye bye Twilight
Exclusive interview
Sad news for all Twi-Hards. With Breaking Dawn coming closer, the Twilight Saga is really approaching the final end. One relief: Fancy got the chance to fly to LA for an parting interview with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. ‘When we were filming the final scenes, we all started crying’.

Robert Pattinson
Because of my fame, I think like a spy now’.

We heard that during a steamy sex scene, you destroyed a bed!
‘You are very aware, hahaha! When Kristen and I had to play the honeymoon, I totally immersed in the scene. But I need to make it clear: the bed isn’t destroyed. Because of the love bites with my vampire teeth, only some pillow covers and sheets from expensive, Egyptian linen are mutilated. But still dreadful.’

Have you taken a reminder from the set?
‘Hmm, let’s think… During shooting I stole the bathrobe from my hotel room for the first time, haha! But from the Breaking Dawn-set I haven’t taken anything away. While shooting Eclipse I did. I shipped some BMX-bikes from the film to my home in LA. But when the film crew discovered that, I had to give them back.’

Because of Twilight you have become a celebrity. Does that only have benefits or are there also some downsides?
‘Being famous is very cool! I travel a lot, I meet very nice people… But it also has some downsides. I’m searching for a home in London at the moment. While viewing the house, lots of strange thoughts popped up in my mind. Can paparazzi park their cars in front of this house? Are strange fans able to camp on my pavement? I think like a spy or a secret agent and that’s pretty weird.’

What are you planning to do after Twilight?
‘After Breaking Dawn you will be able to see me in the movie Bel Ami and in the drama Cosmopolis. But what I’m really excited about is to start making music again. I play the guitar and the piano and between shooting the scenes I wrote lots of songs. So I can’t wait to perform again. The energy you feel when you show up in a full house: super!’

Kristen Stewart
‘The curse pot was filled because of me’

Everybody is looking forward to the wedding! Are you admissible to tell something about that?
‘Actually not, except that it was an silly scene to shoot. It looked like I was working for Secret Service, everything needed to stay so secretly. Before that scene, everybody had to hand over their cameraphones. There even was a helicopter from a news channel above the set that wanted to spot my wedding dress. Happily we were able to hide it under a Volturi-cape that was hanging on my shoulders all the time.’

In the movie you’re pregnant. How weird was it to play that?
‘Very weird, especially because my baby is half human and half vampire. Do you know what’s funny? One of my best friends had to give birth at the time I was playing this scene. Talking about timing! She could tell me exactly what happened and how it felt. I tried to incorporate all her experiences in my role. That I couldn’t carry the kid who played my baby was kind of a letdown, the baby was so heavy’

And did you blunder on the Breaking Dawn set?
‘Of course! We all did. Nothing is more funny than that! But sometimes it was less funny. If a scene failed because of a fault of mine, I could become extremely angry about that. Then I cursed a lot. On the set was a curse pot, with every sh*t and f*ck you had to pay a dollar. The curse pot was filled with my money.’

Taylor's interview under the CUT




Taylor Lautner
‘I’ll definitely miss my Twilight-friends’

Are you sad now the end is coming closer and closer?
‘Yeah, absolutely. I really mind it that I need to say goodbye to the saga and my friends Robert and Kristen. When we started the Breaking Dawn shooting I already predicted that everybody was going to cry on the last day shooting. And that happened. My last scene was an emotional dance with Kristen. Yes, also I cried then.’

Do you miss the time you were unknown?
‘No, I never wanted to switch my life. Of course it would be nice to go anonymously to the cinema or a restaurant. But Twilight gave me an amazing life. Although it’s still weird when fans are sleeping on the pavement of your hotel. And sometimes when I meet a girl I think: do you like me, just me, or do you like me because I’m famous?’

What we’ll definitely are going to miss is your amazing body. How do you keep your body in this way?
‘Happily sports is my hobby. I love to train my strength, martial arts and boxing. So for me it isn’t a punishment to go to gym every day. Aside from that I think my healthy is very important, so I eat wisely. But don’t worry, you don’t need to miss my abs very long.’

Tell us about that!
‘This month my new movie is coming out: Abduction. It’s a thriller about me finding a baby photo from myself on a site for missing persons. Of course I want to find out what’s going on. Shooting this film was amazing. I hope I will make tons more films like this, like my big hero’s Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon.’

The story
Breaking Dawn part 1 takes you to the sunny Rio de Janeiro. There the newly weds Edward and Isabella enjoy their honeymoon. But Bella was frightened to death when she finds out that she’s pregnant. Also Edward’s vampirefamily is in shock, while Jacob is being very angry. In the meantime the threat of the Volturi-clan is groing and groing. Make yourself ready for the big final, filled with adventure and romance.

Freaky facts
• Robert Pattinson is distant relatives from the Romanian ruler Vlad de Spietser, also known as Dracula.
• Taylor Lautner had to gain 14 kilo’s of muscles for the Twilight Saga.
• R-Pattz adopted a puppy in Louisiana while shooting Breaking Dawn. The puppy is called Bear.
• Kristen, Robert and Taylor earned with Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2 more than 25 million dollar.
• Robert Pattinson will sing a lullaby for his baby Renesmee in Breaking Dawn part 2.

The Twilight Sage Breaking Dawn part 1 will be shown in theatres at November 16. Part 2 will be shown at the end of 2012.