Charlize talks about Kristen with Access Hollywood


 Access Hollywood Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart have become the best of friends since playing mortal enemies in the upcoming “Snow White and the Huntsman” – so much so, that Charlize says she’d do just about anything for the “Twilight Saga” star.

I really, I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl,” Charlize, 36, told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush at CinemaCon 2012 in Las Vegas when asked about Kristen. “She’s amazing, she’s amazing. She’s the real deal… [and] she gives really good back rubs.” 

And the lovefest didn’t stop there! In addition to KStew’s apparent massage skills, Charlize admires the 22-year-old actress’ acting ability and dedication. “[Kristen] is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there’s nothing she’d really stop at in order to do the job,” Charlize explained. “She’s got a tremendous amount of talent and, you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don’t have tenacity and moxy… She’s bad ass.”   Read in full

Via @vonch