Walter Salles and J.A. Michel Bornais Mention Kristen

Photobucket Photobucket
Kristen with Director Salles;  and with  Marie Lussier Timperley/J.A. Michel Bornais

MetroFrance via Google translate (...) At a dinner, his fellow Mexican Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu tells him about a young actress who has caught the eye in Into the Wild , Sean Penn. "It was he who suggested I take Kristen Stewart for the role of Marylou, well before she became famous thanks to Twilight. When I met her, she told me on the road was her favorite book!"
Read in full @MetroFrance

J.A. Michel Bornais(of Le Trésor des Kirouac) on Kristen - "I had the pleasure to meet with Kristen Stewart for almost 40 minutes while she was at the boot camp in Montreal. We mainly discussed about the sad story of Jan Kerouac, Jack's abandoned daughter. Upon leaving, I said : Madame, if someone deserves a movie, it's Jan. Must say that I then had the pleasure to meet with a very attentive, intelligent and sensitive person. I wish her the best at Cannes with her role in On The Road." source via KStewAngel