SWATH VideoChat in Mexico

The Video Chat in 2 Parts. Thanks to mfoc




Another video of Kristen and Sam taking photos with fans under the CUT.

Cute! Kristen and Sam waving to fans.
Photobucket

The sneakers Kristen is wearing were a gift. According to @Delpelicula40, they were handpainted by indigenous Mexicans and given to her on this trip! Thanks @mfoc /kstewartnews

imagebam.com

More screencaps/MQ pics and tweets/chat under the CUT



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

MQ Pics 1/ 2 3 4 5

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

MQ Pcs from Los40.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



Tweets Video Chat Los40.com.MX   Thanks to @mfoc | @imnotaddicted via kstewartnews

Anything they want to keep form the film? 
Kristen: her sword.
Sam: Kristen’s dress lol

Kristen: I faced my fear of horses. (crowd awws) Thank you. I haven’t gotten a lot of sympathy
Sam telling the story of the accident with the horse and the armor. Rupert told Sam “Get back up. Get back up that horse”

What part of the personality of you character would you like to have?
Sam: I don’t know, I am the prince charming!
Kristen: Playing a person who is light….The reason this movie is relevent is because we want to be them. I Want to be selfless. I want to be a good person
Sam: You already are

Is there is some dream you wanna see come true?
Kristen: No I feel like I’ve been challenged. I’m very happy w/ what I have accomplished. My family is healthy. I am happy
Sam: This is like a dream. I am in Mexico promoting a movie.

Kristen: I’ve known about Grimm fairytales since I was young….It was rediscovering the story and adding to it. I didn’t have a connection with snow white when I was a kid.
Sam accusing Kristen, she punched Chris! that’s why our sits are far apart…LOL

Diferences between the original story and this one?
Sam: I think Prince Charming/ WIlliam is the most different from the original story.

Kristen: Without sounding pretencious, this is a very modern story, Snow White has to work hard, she is the classic SW but in a modern world. Kristen: Its really hard being specific. I always want to go back to the day before. Its like that convo in Bridesmaid. If you have seen it. The speech scene affected me.

Sam: “I am new to this game, and I am excited to see what challenges lie ahead”

If you would like to know what would happen to other characters post the movie?
Kristen: It would be Mallory in Welcome to the Riley.
Sam: It would be my character in this movie. We left it really open.

What does a script have to have for you to say yes?
Kristen: I have to be character that I can defend. Its has to feel real. “Unless you do the job right, you’re depriving the entire world of knowing this person”. We have a huge pressure. We can either bring a person to life or kill them.
Sam: I want to have the chance to show a different person from myself.
Kristen: Actors have to add themselves into the character. The reason Sam is goo in this movie its because youre cool

Of all the actors youve worked with, who has influenced you?
Kristen: I met a few people that do the job for the same reason I work. I worked with Jodie Foster. I learned really young about a good work ethic from her. Charlize she does the things for herself.
Sam: There a lot of actors that are like Dont look at me, and really unapproachable. Working with Penelope Cruz who is awesome. Everyone is here to do the best job they can. The dwarves were fantastic. I never felt out of place on set. We felt like a family. I been very lucky.