Preview of the SWATH MTV First Interview.

Photobucket
ETA: JoshHorowitz "So Kristen Stewart has never been in an episode of AFTER HOURS. You're not going to be able to say that much longer."
ppompam Or watch at MTV 

Photobucket

  MTVThings are really heating up for the summer movie season. We've got the release of "Marvel's The Avengers" this week, "Battleship" soon after and the very buzz-worthy action adventure "Snow White and the Huntsman"arrives June 1, marking the debut of Kristen Stewart as an action star.

 MTV News is very proud to announce that we will be offering fans an exclusive first look at the film via "MTV First: Snow White and the Huntsman" on Tuesday, May 8. Stewart and co-stars Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth and Sam Claflin will be live on MTV's airwaves at 7:56 p.m. ET to premiere the exclusive clip, after which they will stick around for a Q andA on MTV.com hosted by MTV News' Josh Horowitz.



 In order to help tide you over until the big reveal next week, here's a little interview snippet from Stewart in which she discusses her preparation for mastering the English accent required for her role as the titular Snow White. "I worked on it for a while, so I was really lucky, I didn't have to jump right in," Stewart said of her ample pre-production time. "I would have been terrified [if I had to jump in], so I felt really confident with it when I went into it. I didn't feel like I was attached to specific lines and stuff, which I would kill myself if I felt that I had to know exactly what I was going to say."

Stewart has received rave reviews for her performance from director Rupert Sanders. "Kristen is a very driven, visceral, intuitive actress. From a director's point of view, it's great to get into her headspace," Sanders told MTV News. "We did a lot of work together on the script and character, and she really helped inform me how that character was feeling, which really helped my process getting the character onscreen. Kristen was doing a lot of her stunt work, she was riding horses, she was jumping from high precipices into freezing cold water, she was fighting dwarves — she's gung-ho." Don't miss "MTV First: Snow White and the Huntsman" on Tuesday, May 8, at 7:56 p.m. on MTV, followed by a Q&A with Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth and Sam Claflin on MTV.com!