Kristen talks about the MMAs


by veronicaspuffy

MTV For the past few years, it was the 'Twilight' show, and it was bizarre. This year's going to be fun. It's going to be like, 'Please, God, something different,' " she told MTV UK while promoting her other big movie, "Snow White and the Huntsman." "I would love to see how someone else dealt with it, to be honest. If we didn't win, I'd actually be kind of stoked to see how it all goes down, how they handle it."

She's on her own for the acceptance speech this time too. The first two years they won, she and Robert Pattinson teased the audience by almost, sort of, maybe kissing, while last year, Pattinson memorably ran out into the crowd and smooched his other co-star, Taylor Lautner. When MTV News recently caught up with Pattinson, he said that he's excited to see what his co-star will do if they win Best Kiss.

 "[I won't be there, because] I have to be in Toronto for 'Cosmopolis,' but I think Kristen is going, so she's going to kiss herself if she wins," he laughed. "People have to vote [to see]!"

 Just don't expect Stewart to drop her Golden Popcorn or do anything else clumsy this year. "I'm not nervous. I'm very comfy there. I feel like I've lived there for years," she said. "The first year was far and away very different from how I feel now. And I'm really stoked to come with 'Snow White.' I think it will be different. I think it will be fun this year. Not that it wasn't the other years, but I think it will be fun in a different way."