Jodie Foster and Rob Zombie talk about Kristen

 


Jodie Foster talks about Kristen, Comic Con and Snow White 
ETA- July 15, 2012 AccessHollywood Veteran actress Jodie Foster had a new experience this week, sandwiched between throngs of screaming fans at her very first Comic-Con as she promoted “Elysium” with Matt Damon. In hindsight, Jodie says she should’ve given her former “Panic Room” co-star Kristen Stewart a ring to get some tips on how to deal with the excited crowds – especially since the “Twilight Saga” star has been to five Comic-Cons to date.
 “[Kristen] really should’ve given me some tips,” Jodie told Access Hollywood’s Scott Mantz with a laugh, at the convention in San Diego. “She’s doing great. I just saw ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ which I thought was extraordinary and I thought she was absolutely brilliant in.

 The “Breaking Dawn” beauty, now 22, was just 12 years old when she played Jodie’s on-screen daughter back in 2002, and Jodie said she’s watched Kristen’s career grow with a bit of maternal pride. “I’m proud of her,” she said. “I feel like she’s my daughter too!” via KStewAngel


 Movieline If you look at recent films for example, you see a string of big-screen heroine tales – Kristen Stewart as Snow White, for example.
Jodie Foster:  Which I loved! I loved it. To be so bold and so emotional, I just thought she was terrific. They were both great; Charlize Theron was fantastic. I really loved it, and I did not expect to like it. I didn’t think I was going to care, but it really got me. via Mel452

Rob Zombie Mentions Kristen
VH1 KStewAngel fiercebitchstew

 Kristen's pic with friends and Rob Zombie May 2010
Photobucket