Rob talks about Mission: BlackList .



Rob talked about his latest project with Mission: BlackList France at the Cosmopolis Premiere in Berlin.Here's the audio/transcript

Question: Hi! One of your next projects is Mission:Blacklist. What made you choose this role and are you really going to scout locations in Iraq? 
Robert Pattinson: I read the script. I thought the script…I didn’t even realize that the script was a real story and then they told me it was a true story. I met Eric Maddox who it’s based on. He’s one of the most fascinating people I have ever met and the story’s amazing. We’re looking into Iraq, I mean he was there, I mean it’s quite difficult obviously to go there, but I think it would be a good thing to do to go and start… you know.

Some new fan pics of Rob from the Berlin Premiere.

  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Thanks MBlklist France